Shoreditch London Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in compliance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) European privacy law of May 25, 2018. We do not and will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Shoreditch London Ltd may change this policy in the future. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as location, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer enquiries, surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our website, content and services.
- If you sign up to our mailing list, we may also use your information to contact you to provide you with information on our venues and services. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
By accessing our website, you agree to accepting our websites cookies.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest including suppliers and previous clients. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting other websites which are not managed by Shoreditch London or this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information
- If you have previously subscribed to our mailing list or agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at link@shoreditch.